Top 5 Things You Don’t Know About Your New Windows Computer
If you just got a new Windows computer your luck just got a whole lot greater. With the right information you can assure that your new windows computer is perfect for you. Here are five things you might have not known about your new windows computer:
- No more hassle with data transferring. Now, with the download of Windows Easy Transfer, moving all your data from your old computer to your new computer is not a difficult task.
- You’re going to need a sufficient network storage. You will want to protect yourself from any problems in the future from lost, damaged or deleted files that are important by making sure your network storage is great especially for backing up. It is recommended that you back up often so you will need a team of highly trained specialist to make sure your system is just right. Windows doesn’t come with these services on its own.
- You can control your new windows computer from anywhere! With the set up of a VNC you can access files from your home computer to machine with web access, including an apple or android phone.
- You’re going to need anti-virus software. Without a quality anti-virus your new windows computer is in risk of viruses. No worries, the team at Computer Troubleshooters can help you avoid viruses or clean your windows computer from any possible harm.
- A high-speed internet connection WITH a firewall. Keep your new windows computer safe with a firewall protection. Avoid hackers stealing your files and personal information, damaging your system, reading your emails, monitoring your activities and controlling your software. Nothing is more problematic than having your system hacked of important files.
Getting a new windows computer can be very exciting. Following these tips can help take your new windows computer to the next level and make it safer and easier to use for all.