Support Accounting & Finance Firms
Our Solutions for Finance- Accounting
- Remote Monitor Management -24×7 Support Network Desktop/Server.
- Managed IT, 24×7 Help Desk.
- Cybersecurity-Security Assessment, Vulnerability Assessment, Penetration testing.
- Business Continuity and Eliminate Any Single Point of Failure-BDR.
- Compliance Solutions & Meet Requirements for Audit.
- Email Encryption, Internet Activity Tracking, Encrypt Fax to Email
- Build Infrastructure, to Protect Client Privacy & Sensitive Data Implementation to be in Compliance. Integration& Optimization.
Our statement on financial and accountants
Safeguarding client information and being compliant will ensure client data stored on your device is properly protected and encrypted.
It is the providers responsibility to ensure that the computers, products and services are compatible with the financial and protected by the Gramm-Leach Billey Act of 1999 (GLBA)
The Gramm-Leach-Bliley Act (GLB Act or GLBA), also known as the Financial Modernization Act of 1999, is a federal law enacted in the United States to control the ways that financial institutions deal with the private information of individuals. The Act consists of three sections
We are working with our clients to choose the best software package that meets the encryption policy requirement, based on the environment and policies.
We help our clients comply with the GLBA “Safeguard Rule” by compressing and fully encrypting all data prior to secure transmission to a storage server on the Internet. Customer data is strongly-encrypted (AES256 or Blowfish448) using a private encryption key. The key is not transmitted server or to Remote Backup Systems.
We will help you to address security requirements of data integrity threat or complete your compliance plan/audit. Please email us with your specific request.